Our Monday Morning Links have been curated for your Monday reading here on NoVA Pundit with stories on COVID-19, local hospitals, Critical race Theory, and more.
- Despite ‘Delta’ Alarmism, US COVID-19 Deaths Are at Lowest Level Since March 2020
- Inova files letter of intent to expand behavioral health beds in Northern Virginia
- Fairfax, Prince William join Loudoun in requiring face masks in county facilities
- “This is a mess”: White House, Dems feud expands over eviction-moratorium failure
- Joe Biden’s Not-So-Great New Normal
- How Dr. Fauci and the CDC Undermined Public Trust
- Major Teacher’s Union Sues Rhode Island Mother Who Asked Questions about Curriculum